Signed in as:
Andersen Construction, City of Seattle, DES Goods & Services, DES Public Works, Forma Construction, Hoffman Construction, Kiewit, King County Metro, L&I, MBDA, Miller Nash, LLP, NAMC, NW SBTRC, OMWBE, Parametrix, Port of Seattle, PTAC, SBA, Seattle Children’s Hospital, Skanska, Sound Transit, Tunista Construction, Turner Construction, Walsh Group, WSDOT, etc.
For registered OWMBE firms attending Contractors' Day: please look out for an email offer regarding scheduling one-on-one meetings with exhibitors.
Tickets will not be shipped. Please bring your order confirmation number (emailed to the email address provided during checkout) with you to the event, you will receive your name badge and welcome packet at REGISTRATION BOOTH. Please include names of attendees when registering online.
Plenum means plenary session where there are several speakers and presenters. There will also be a Q&A portion for small businesses.
It is also a networking event all day.
If you are a certified firm by OMWBE, you pay $75 and enjoy the whole day.
If you are a certified firm by OMWBE, you may attend tradeshow for free.
Without OWMBE certification number, we apologize that you will not be able to enter the tradeshow or the event.
All business types are encouraged to attend!
All businesses are encouraged to attend!
· Information about Infrastructure Investment & Jobs Act
· Attend Luncheon & Plenum to hear from US Secretary of Transportation, Pete Buttigieg,
· Presenters & Panelists: US DOT Senior Officials, US Department of Commerce/MBDA, Small Business Administration, and WA State Officials
· Networking opportunity
· Create business relationships and cultivate future partnerships.
March 30th between 7:30am-11am
Tickets must be purchased online by March 10th, 2023.
· Attend Luncheon Keynote Speaker US Secretary of Transportation, Pete Buttigieg.
· Attend Presentations & Panels lead by US DOT Senior Officials, US Department of Commerce/MBDA, Small Business Administration, and Washington State Officials.
· Please note access to tradeshow is not included with luncheon & plenum ticket. Also, access to luncheon & plenum is not included with tradeshow individual ticket.
· If you wish to attend both the tradeshow and luncheon & Plenum we suggest purchasing an Individual Tradeshow Ticket with Lunch included.
After you have added ticket to cart and proceeded to checkout, there is a prompt for your certification number to be entered. This is a requirement for all OWMBE specific tickets.
· If you are unable to provide this information your order may be canceled/refunded
2 people, one in the booth and one in the breakout session
You do not have to become a member; however, we welcome the opportunity to connect and appreciate your support!